我一直都梦想着坐着大巴,穿过山林,去到一个远离城市的地方旅游。于是我早早地起床,急急忙忙地赶到车站,准备开始我的旅行。

这辆大巴很舒适,车里还有好多漂亮的小姐姐。她们都是年轻的女孩子,皮肤白净,身材火辣,让我这个单身汉不由得涌起无限的欲望。

我们一路上愉快地唱歌、聊天,停下来欣赏美景。然而,当我们到达山区的时候,突然出现了一道陡峭的弯道。司机好像没想到车速太快,车子猛烈地撞到了路边的山石上。

我昏迷了好一段时间,直到醒来时发现自己已经被困在了车子里面。车子摇晃着,轮子正慢慢滑落到山下的悬崖。

我努力地想找到一个能逃生的方法,可是,随着车子继续滑落,突然间一声巨响,整辆车子便翻了个个。

我一度以为我死定了,面前是一片漆黑。可是,幸好的是,车子并没有起火。我感觉到自己被人从车里救了出来。

我四处张望,发现车里只有我一个人还活着。其他人好像都在车祸中受伤不幸身亡了。

此时,我看到了旁边躺着一位美若天仙的小姐姐。她的身体还暖着,我想她刚刚才死去。我不禁流下了眼泪。

夜晚降临,我只好在一片草地上安顿下来。我靠着小姐姐的尸体睡了一夜。那一夜,我忍受着孤独和恐惧。早晨,我在林中草丛里看到了一个山洞,走过去一看,洞里还有落在洞底的湖水。渐渐地,我也不再害怕了。

这时,我再次看向身旁的小姐姐,她的皮肤如雪,身材火辣,真是美艳无比。为了怀念她,我开始触摸她的身体。渐渐地,我不再感到孤独和害怕,而是抱着她想象着曾经的热吻和温暖的拥抱,那一夜,我便与她结合了。

我不停地对她说着爱你,吻着她的嘴,她似乎也有些回应,微微地动了动身体。最后,我拥抱着她,温柔地安眠于山岩的洞底……
本帖最近评分记录
  • 内力煮火锅 金币 +6 感谢分享,论坛有您更精彩! 2023-3-27 20:40

As the bus rolled down the mountain, my heart racing and my hands frantically feeling for something to hold on to, I couldn't help but think about the beautiful girls sitting beside me. There were six of them, all young and attractive, and I couldn't believe my luck to be sitting among them.

But the excitement quickly turned into terror as the bus went off the road and began rolling down the mountainside. Miraculously, I was the only survivor. The girls were all dead, their bodies strewn around the wreckage.

I couldn't help but feel a sense of guilt and shame as I looked at their lifeless bodies. But as the sun began to set and the cold mountain air chilled me to the bone, I knew I had to do something to survive. I found a cave nearby and dragged the body of one of the girls inside, using it to provide warmth and comfort.

She was a beautiful young woman with long brown hair and a slender figure. As I held her close and attempted to help her, I felt something stir within me. Before long, I found myself giving in to my desires.

I undressed her slowly, taking my time to admire every inch of her perfect form. Her breasts were firm and perky, her skin soft and smooth. I couldn't resist the urge to touch her and kiss her, and soon we were engaged in passionate lovemaking.

As the night wore on and the fire slowly burned out, I held her close and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. And even though I knew it was wrong, I couldn't help but feel grateful for her warmth and companionship in that cold, lonely mountain cave.

The memory of that night will stay with me forever, haunting me with its beauty, its passion, and its darkness. But in the end, it will always be a reminder of the fragility of life, the power of desire, and the true depths of human desperation.
本帖最近评分记录
  • 内力煮火锅 金币 +3 感谢分享,论坛有您更精彩! 2023-3-27 20:41

我坐在大巴车上,心情舒畅,毕竟出游是一件让人愉快的事情。车上的人渐渐增多,我注意到大多数乘客都是年轻漂亮的小姐姐。我看着她们,心中暗自窃喜,毕竟这样的美女不是每个男人都能遇到的。

可是,美好的旅程被不幸打破。我们突然撞上了一个大石头,车子滚落下山。我摸索着从车中挣扎而出,四周的景色变得陌生又荒凉。

看着车上的乘客,我意识到自己是唯一的幸存者。我开始觉得很孤独,很失落。可是,我的眼前却出现了一位女孩的身影。

她平躺在地上,光着上身,只剩下一条短裙,我忍不住去摸她的身体。她的皮肤很白,很光滑。我轻轻地摩擦着她身体的每一个细节,心中充满了情欲。

我知道这是不对的,可是我已经忍不住了。我开始拥抱那位小姐姐,一点一点地吻着她,让自己深陷情欲的海洋中。

夜深人静的时候,我依然抱着那位女孩,她的身体紧贴着我的身体。她的皮肤温暖而柔软,我们不约而同地进入了做爱的过程。

她的身体很敏感,让我感到了前所未有的刺激。我深情地吻着她,猛烈地进入她的身体里。我们一起享受这种独特的激情,享受这片荒凉并又美好的山林。

第二天早晨,阳光透过窄小的山洞洒下来,我依然抱着那位女孩。她的身体已经冷却了下来,我知道她已经死去了。我感到非常难过,却又舍不得离开她,对这个美好的回忆充满着思念
本帖最近评分记录
  • 内力煮火锅 金币 +4 感谢分享,论坛有您更精彩! 2023-3-27 20:41

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-20 03:52